Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Show your love

pic s'kadar hiasan huhuhu

In everybody's life...there are hardships,there are obstacles.when i was in hard times,i needed someone by my side,who i can turn to,who can tel me dat everything is alright...who can promise me dat I'll b ok....my frens tried to calm me down,bt it hardly works...it works only for temporary course.bt again,stil i feel bad.

there were questions in my mind..who in dis world who knows me the best.who knows me inside n out....over here,i just all by myself...i m on my own..who in dis world,who could bring me back to my track,who could promise me happiness...who could understand my problems n even could solve it.

seriously..i didnt realized dat the Almighty,that i pray to HIM 5 times a day is my only best fren....its clearly written in Holy Quran ;


"Your (real) friends are (no less than) Allah, His Messenger, and the (fellowship of) believers,- those who establish regular prayers and regular charity, and they bow down humbly (in worship)".(Surah Al-Maidah,55)

and HE knows everything bout me...


"And whether you hide your word or publish it, He certainly has (full) knowledge, of the secrets of (all) hearts.Should He not know,- He that created? and He is the One that understands the finest mysteries (and) is well-acquainted (with them)."
(Surah Al-Mulk,13-14)


and HE is the only one who can solve my problem....who can make me happy...

"Any blessing you have is from Allah.Then when harm touches you,you cry to Him for help" (Surah An-Nahl,53)


“He Who created me and guides me, Who
gives me food and drink. When I am ill, He
heals me. He will cause my death and then
give me life.” (Surat ash-Shu‘ara’, 78-82)

"Help comes from no one,but Allah,the Almighty,the All-Wise" (Surah Al-'Imran-126)

when we busy seeking everlasting love from human being...we not realized Almighty's love is the solely love that we need...the most compassionate n unconditional love...in anyway,we hav to love HIM more than others,more than our parents...more than our spouses..its HIM,our Creator,who deserve to b loved.

so lets everybody,show our love to HIM.pray 5 times a day,never miss,always on time...use the body and intellect dat HE give in halal way..do ask forgiveness with HIM if we did wrong things..dont worry HE is ALL-Forgiven.always do zikr...praise HIM in anywhere your are...in what situation you are...He is there...


help HIS other creations with our effort..as much as we can...spread the love...tell HIM all our problems...dont worry,HE wont get irritated.as HE loves us very much..HE loves us 70 times more than our mom loves us (can u imagine it???).Subhanallah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...